COMPARK 75 is a Class A park of commerce which abuts I-75 and is strategically located equidistant between the State Road 54 and State Road 56 interchanges, 12 miles east of the Suncoast Parkway. Approximately 700,000 square feet of vertical development can be accommodated on over 60 acres of developable land.
COMPARK 75 has the distinction of being the only park of its type in the north Tampa Bay area and offers zoning flexible enough to accommodate almost every use. Multiple housing communities surround it as well as retail centers that include three planned shopping malls totaling over three million square feet within a two-mile radius of the park. Whether you are looking to lease or own, ComPark 75 is the smart solution for your business move.
The park is located in southern Pasco County, Florida, which offers development incentives for targeted industries. Contact us to learn more.
All development entitlements in place
- 60 developable acres surrounded by 105 acres of permanent conservation area
- Zoned PD – can accommodate light industrial, warehouse, manufacturing & office uses
- Office, warehouse and manufacturing sites available
- Site sizes from two acres, available for sale or for build-to-suit for lease or sale
- Highly visible, Lot 5 features over 600 ft. of Interstate 75 frontage – learn more
- Water, sewer, police and fire service provided by Pasco County
- Restrictive Covenants provide strict architectural controls
- Electric service provided by Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative
- A Verizon “Smart Park” with available FiOS
- Adjacent to the Tampa North Aero Park airport
- Existing adjacent retail/restaurant
- The financial strength and project experience of the ComPark 75 team make them capable of developing facilities of virtually any size or complexity